As of January 1, 2022
Information We May Collect
Your personal information, not available publicly, may come from various sources. Information may be learned from you directly, from brokerage statements, or from other information you authorize us to receive. Such information may include: Name and Address, Social Security Number, Taxpayer Identification Number, Assets, Income, Account Balance(s), Investment Activity, and Accounts at Other Institutions. Once you have an account with us, we collect and maintain personal information about your transactions including account balances, account positions, and transaction history.
Why We Collect Private Information
In order to provide you with the best financial services and products available, we need to evaluate your information for any strengths or weaknesses. Our decisions regarding financial products and decisions must be based on sound judgments made from all the information you may have provided us. It also helps us service your accounts and administer our business.
We Will Safeguard Personal Information You Provide
You may rely on us to protect the personal and private information you have entrusted to us. Every precaution, in accordance with federal laws and regulations, is used to limit access to personal information about you to those employees who need to know to assist us in providing products and services to meet your needs. We maintain internal physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you. Some of the steps we take to safeguard information you provide us include the following:
- Information is provided only to those who have a legitimate reason to know. Employees of our office are required to adhere to company policies and procedures protecting customers'/consumers' information.
- We may share your personal information with external companies to carry out services you have requested or to help us service your account. All companies with whom we do business are to comply with strict standards regarding security and confidentiality, and the information can be used only for the sole purpose of providing service we have requested of the company to perform.
- We may share your personal information with employees of Firley, Moran, Freer & Eassa, PC to carry out services you have requested or to help us service your account. All employees of Firley, Moran, Freer and Eassa, PC are required to comply with strict standards regarding security and confidentiality, and the information can be used only for the sole purpose of providing service we have requested them to perform.
- In accordance with any state or federal laws, we may be required to release information in certain circumstances (i.e. protection against fraud).
- FMF&E Wealth Management, LLC will maintain strict physical, electronic and procedural measures to protect your information.
Importantly, we want to assure you that we will not sell client information to anyone. Your rights as our customer/consumer are a priority to us.
We Limit the Sharing of Information
To protect your privacy, we limit the information we share both within and outside FMF&E Wealth Management, LLC. We conduct our business with great respect for the confidential nature of the information being provided. We will not share information about you, unless authorized by you, except as outlined below.
Sharing Information Within Our Company
The sharing of information within FMF&E Wealth Management, LLC allows us to provide you with complete and superior service. We may share within FMF&E Wealth Management, LLC the information described above in the section captioned "Information We May Collect." This includes information about your transactions or experiences with us, information you supply on your account applications and other forms and information we receive from third parties.
Sharing Information in Other Situations
FMF&E Wealth Management, LLC may share the information described under the section captioned "Information We May Collect" when we are permitted or required by law. Examples include responding to a subpoena or conduction of a fraud investigation. We also share this information when authorized by you. An Ongoing Commitment to Your Privacy We are just as committed to protecting the privacy of our former customers, as we are our current customers. If you choose to close your account or become an inactive customer, you will continue to be protected by the privacy policies and principles described in the policy.
An updated Form ADV is available in our office. Please contact us if you would like a copy.
At FMF&E Wealth Management, LLC, your business is important to us; we promise to do our best to safeguard your financial assets and personal information about you. If at any time we can help you further, please write or call us at:
FMF&E Wealth Management, LLC
Christopher H. Gardner
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, NY 13202